Some days classes just run themselves. Like today. My alarm rang at some unearthly hour again although this time I shot up and turned it off and turned my light on, muttering something that didn't quite make sense but I thought it did in my groggy state. It's a good thing my light was on. I promptly fell over back on to my bed and ended up snoozing for another 30+ minutes. Finally I bolted upright and stared at the time. Great. No lesson-planning time this morning.
Instead I thought about what really matters, and took time to write a bit and read a bit. Somehow I felt much better afterwards and for some odd reason, my day has been going well, despite it being the 3rd day in a row of rain. I was afraid the students would be climbing out the windows to get outside and get some exercise, but today they weren't. And yesterday, when I least expected it, something was up in the air dusting everyone with something unrecognisable...
Well I must prepare for my class, my last class of the day! (relieved sigh)
I shall return...
No comments:
Post a Comment