| Taipei City at night |
I am back, with new and improved Internet... I hope. If I were to count the hours I spent trying to get connected, through 3 different ways, on two different computers, over the space of 8 different weeks, it would be ... well, a lot. So, I won't try to count them. But it goes without saying, but still I shall say it, that it is so good to have a computer and internet and music. I finally feel I can rest in some semblance of peace at the end of the day. And! I can call home online! What more could I want?
| View from the metro station by the school |
First the videos from the tea plantation...
Here is a video of the gondolas and the tea plantation, from last post :)
The latest thing we did was go on a ferris wheel ride on top of a huge building, and watched the city of Taipei drift by slowly as we rose higher and became increasingly more scared (two of us were, the other two were laughing at us :) because the ground was too far below to even look at. It was quite the experience. Beautiful and breathtaking in many ways (like, holding your breath for 20 minutes).
| Taipei at night, taken from a very high altitude |
| Our method of transportation to see Taipei at night |
| I truly am back in the city! |
| And this is "Home" |
I love all the Photos! Thank you for sharing. I am glad you have internet now. Continue to keep us all updated.
ReplyDeletePraying for you!
Sigh. It reminds me of our days in the cities we've lived in. Enjoy it! You may find yourself living in the sticks one day! Ahahahahahaaaaaaaah.
ReplyDelete:) Thanks LaVonne! and glare to Star Seeker :P
ReplyDelete